Laser Measuring Tool – Tacklife HD40 Review
Tape measures are so old hat! Don’t get us wrong they have their place. If you are measuring a length of timber, a gap to see if a piece of furniture will fit or zipping it back in whilst trying to avoid catching your fingers, (purely for the noise) they are great! But what you really need in your life is a laser measuring tool.
- Excellent Precision - 2 bubble level provides more accurate measurement results than 1 bubble; Accuracy: ± 1.5mm Measuring range from 0.05 to 40m, which can meet your routine measurement needs; press and hold the U button for 2 seconds at M / Free switching device between In / Ft
- Multi Measurement Modes - 30 groups data memory; Automatic shutdown without operation 150s, With multiple measurement modes like distance, volume, area measurement, continuous measurement and measurement by Pythagoras, assures you a fast job, ideal for home, construction and industries, especially in large areas such as rooms, apartments, buildings, real estates, factories, warehouses, etc
- Unique Mute Function - Special mute setting (also can turn the volume up according to your habit) that other devices does not equip with, which is available for using in libraries, classrooms, offices and other quiet places; Large LCD with back light supports better visibility in low-light conditions
- Better Steadfast Operation - HD-40 handy and compact mode provides better operating feeling; Supplied durable carrying pouch keeps the laser meter off dust; non slip rubber material around the edge enables a solid grip and the buttons respond nicely; IP54 protection & Auto/Manual power off
- Package Contents - 1 × TACKLIFE HD-40 Laser Measuring Device; 2 × AAA Batteries; 1 × Portable Bag; 1 × Hand Strap; User Manual[ If you have any problem about our products you can contact us via email of email@example.com. We are equipped with professional customer service team to deal with all your needs ]
If you are trying to measure a room accurately you need to go digital. You get inaccuracies, the tape measure gets stuck, it comes off, kinks, etc. It can be a nightmare and in steps the Tacklife HD40 digital laser measuring tool.
This little beauty offers a 40 metre range so measuring the biggest of houses or spaces isn’t a problem. A couple of years ago the only people with one of these were estate agents, professional tradesmen and people with too much money. Now the price has dropped significantly, this model specifically comes in at less than £30! This is the perfect addition to anyones toolbox.
It has a few extras also concealed within this absolute gem of a tool, the integrated bubbles are great for ensuring the distance you are measuring is in a straight line. But add to that the fact that it can add several lengths together so you don’t need to keep track. It has a built in back light and the option to mute the thing should you be somewhere you have to keep noise to a minimum.
The Tacklife HD40 comes with a pouch to keep it in, a lanyard, batteries, a user manual and best of all a 2 year warranty!
We would definitely recommend a laser measuring tool as something everyone should have around the home. If you are in the trade and are regularly measuring the size of rooms, this gadget will not only save you time but also makes you look professional to customers.
Last update on 2020-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API