The VonHaus Telescopic Hedge Trimmer is perfect for the garden, it makes hard to reach places simple to trim!
This telescopic hedge trimmer from VonHaus allows for trimming of hedges, branches and cutting back trees that are low down or at height. The telescopic pole makes reaching high up
A conventional telescopic hedge trimmer may allow access to hard to reach branches, trees and bushes. But the added bonus from the VonHaus telescopic hedge trimmer is that it can be angled. This allows you to trim the top of a hedge with ease, giving a flat clean finish to the job.
Whilst we love the VonHaus hedge trimmer, there is plenty of competition such as the Gtech HT30 and Bosch AHS 50-20. See some of the feature comparison below.
Last update on 2023-01-30 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Cordless hedge trimmers do away with some of the dangers associated with wires and cutting through them. With the height and angle of the VonHaus hedge trimmer it also does away with another danger, ladders.
When trimming hedges sometimes you encounter branches as well as the leaves and short stems you set out to trim. In the past, I have reached for my hand saw to trim the branches back before continuing. The VonHaus hedge trimmer also you to chop through branches up to 20cm thick. This is great if you are tidying up an overhanging tree, where some of the branches may be that little bit thicker. This coupled with the telescopic pole allows for simple trimming of higher up overhanging branches.
This telescopic hedge trimmer has some great features, including;
- 500w motor
- 10m power cord
- Two-stage safety trigger
- A shoulder strap
The beauty of features like the hand-guard and shoulder strap is that not only do they make the hedge trimmer more comfortable to use. They also make it safer to use, if you are more balanced holding the product you are less likely to drop it. Should you drop it the deadman’ss two-stage safety trigger kicks in, it will stop the power and it cannot be easily restarted by an object on the way down.
The six positions adjustable head means that you can shape and contour bushes, hedges and trees without the need for a step ladder. This telescopic hedge trimmer from VonHaus is great and although we wish they had made it cordless, it is a great buy.
- 500W POLE TRIMMER – Dual action 45cm laser cut steel blades effortlessly cut through branches and twigs up to 20mm thick to let you carve, trim and shape your hedges with ease.
- TELESCOPIC TUBE – Extendable from 210 to 274cm, the telescopic aluminium tube with soft grip handle makes sure you can comfortably reach the top of your hedge.
- DUAL-SUPPORT HARNESS – For totally controlled trimming, the dual support harness counterbalances the top heavy design, while a 2-stage safety trigger prevents accidental activation.
- ADJUSTABLE HEAD – Enjoy precise horizontal and vertical cutting from 6 positions using the adjustable head with 90° rotation. Weight: 4.8kg. Dimensions: (L) 210 x (W) 12 x (H) 18cm. Power cable length: 10m.
- MANUFACTURER 2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
Last update on 2023-01-26 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
VonHaus Hedge Trimmer